Tuesday 12 November 2013

Thank You R /AG

The more I research into interactive content, the more I believe it is the future of advertising and even design! I want to be part of that future and I have been in deep research into the digital advertising agency R /AG, spear headed by my new favourite creative Nick Law! who is a pioneer in the art of digital advertising!

So with this study I have uncovered this lovely gem, which I have retouched on illustrator for it to be clear and usable as a guiding diagram to constructing digital/interactive advertising -


Story > Entertainment > Demonstration > PLAY < Enablement < Information < System
AUDIENCE                                      PARTICIPANT                                        USER


My fascination into this new age has made me become more aware of new technology, software , social networks, website errr whatever in this area being released around me! so I regularly update my awareness whenever I can! BUT the question I ask myself over and over again, how can I simplify this all into clear interactive ads in the same essence as the subservient chicken to present to Tony in quick fashion? Well this diagram I spotted in a lecture by Nick Law could be a clear solution in guiding me to those results I beg for! but I must try it out first to find out!

In your spare time please watch this Nick Law lecture, it was a eye opener for me, opened new doors in my thinking! Anyway I want to leave you with this very funny/entertaining app that R/AG produced for clients PESPI?? yes this is the only problem about it, it never flew off the ground with advertising the drink but fuck me did it hit the news! and to me makes a great idea if you can grab the new's eye! and no I am not saying war is a good idea, well harmless war, errr war that dose not involve killing people.. YOU GET THE POINT! PEACE OUT!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading