Thursday 21 November 2013

I just s*** my pants!

Now I am not a big fan of word rhymes, I find them a dead art in advertising, something that was used in the past of poetic nature to describe a product, no NO that time of fairy tale bullshit is gone, we live in a age where truth is the creative pull, however you approach it the truth/benefit of the product is your weapon, not some sing along that has no link what so ever, and this is why I find this Tv spot brilliant, done by agency DRAFTFCD for clients Kmart it gained 3.05 million shares in 2013 making it a very effective viral ad, just watch and listen!


I love it when you cleverly play with the explicit to bring the benefit along, its my favourite approach, for example I am planning to use Hitler to describe Diversity in my poster project in Germany! yes I know I am a mad fuck! but I have a clever way around it like how this Kmart ad played ;) Oh there is another example expect its a parody!


HUMOUR is a powerful weapon in advertising and the main reason my new hobby is writing comedy, because through it I can create copy like the first ad, that can make people laugh pulling them in while giving them information at the same time! Its BEAUTIFUL! Like I expressed in my last post I LOVE STIRRING EMOTION its my bread and butter! With that I finish with a weird but bloody funny Tv spot done by agency Fallon London for clients PETA enjoy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading