Thursday 23 June 2016

WATFORD 2016

The last week is fast approaching on the Watford course.

And we are all working at BBH that week.

This just sums up what a amazing experience this year has been. 

And I am glad I put my complete faith into Watford, even when SCA came calling.


Two of the teams have already left the course early to start their careers at Creature and Rainey Kelley.

All the other teams have got loads of placements/work trials at AMV, BMBVCCPBBH, WCRS, Grey, CHI, Saatchis, Burnetts and Droga5.

As a solo creative, I’m off to work at Mother, an amazing opportunity and one that I will aim to smash.

I also had an opportunity at Brothers and Sisters

So its a no brainer when you are looking for the ad course to get you into the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading