Monday 27 June 2016

Final Week of Watford and Watford Books

The final week of my Watford tour.

BBH the destination.

Psyching for the end and the beginning of my career at Mother.

Thats the following week of course, Mother.

Two weeks to show them I am their man.

That Creative Brummie is what they need at the agency.

I still feel I have sooo much more to learn.

I guess thats why I am scared of leaving, but I think its more then that.

Tony has helped me every step of the way, without him I would never of greatly improved my thinking or even touched top agencies such as Mother.

In the end you never stop learning as a creative, your always finding something new in this industry.

Continuity discovering is the key to being a great creative, its your arsenal in a sense, the brain hardware that gives you great insight that form into great ideas. 

I just need to start running as soon as I hit the floor in the real world.

Ahhhh BBH, what a great agency, founded in 1982 I think, by three members that broke away from TBWA, one of them the great John Hegarty.

I hope I see him this week, I heard a rumour he is doing a talk for our class, the man is a legend.

I would ask for him to sign a book of his I have in my collection.

Jesus, I sound like a right fan girl.

Its a shame really that people don't have anything close to the excitement I have for advertising, the industry would be a lot different if they had.

We would have more people applying for Watford.

Its a growing problem at the moment with only three people at the interview when I was there.

We would get soooo much more talent into the industry, moree competition, moree heated rivalries, creatives the world would talk about, like epic matches in similarity to Ali VS Frazier.

I dream that, well I treat my career like a sport, a athlete competing at the top, and I want to be at the top, whatever the means, muscling it out with the best to be the best, champion of the world!

Yes I do go over the top, but I love advertising.

So as I sit in the reception of BBH writing this lengthly post out, I am thinking can I blow the doors off this party and beat the teams to a placement at BBH.

I kinda like being a single, the thrill of fighting teams, being a one man band is kinda cool.

However depending on my time at Mother, I will soon have to be looking for that special someone, but right now I like being the Creative Brummie.

Anyway down to the stuff I bet you really want to see.

Well my student book is compete.


I wish I did far more to it, but hey ho life goes on, the next book I will make when I am a junior creative.

Well my book I can promise you, no one will have what I have in that book, so the unique freshness give it some bite, plus it is bonkers, I just wish it had more emotion tho.

Anyway I asked my class for some of their books as reference for those wanting to get into Watford.

So this is what I got.




Anyway I need to cut this short, BBH is calling.

Anyway if you got this far congrats!

Thanks for reading!

Peace out!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading