Monday 2 January 2017

New Blog

You could call this the next episode of Tony I want in!

http://anideaadaykeepsthesackaway.blogspot.co.uk/

This blog is kind of my new years revolution to keep my brain sharp.

I will also be giving tips once and a while to speed up your thinking.

It's a fast paced industry so you always need to be on your toes!

So always be reading, keeping your eyes peeled on opportunities,

pounce and deliver a piece of creative thinking to blow everyone away!

Repeat repeat repeat, train everyday, and this is what this new blog is all about!

So follow if you have enjoyed my work on this blog,

and it has helped you!

And remember this "Your only as good as your next idea".

Something that has stuck to my mind ever since John Hegarty preached it at BBH!

Thanks for reading!

And I hope the new year is a great one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading