Tuesday 23 June 2015

TONY I GOT IN!

However the journey is not over, it is simply the beginning.

I may of achieved my first major goal of getting into Tony's team (The Watford Course), but its just the start of a story.

I have plenty of more goals I want to achieve in my lifetime, and I am way on track with successfully getting onto my dream course.

So with no further to do the sequel to my successful blog 'Tony I want in !'. *Drum roll*

Tony I got in!

Simple and true, a title many of my friends have suggested for my new blog.

So if you want to follow my new blog of life on Tony's course, developing as a creative and trying to get into the top advertising agencies in the big bad city known as London, please follow the link.


Thanks for reading.

Cheers!

P.S. Follow my new professional google account 'creativebrummie@gmail.com', it will become my main hub for most of my creative activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading