Wednesday 19 February 2014

Bye Bye Facebook

Yesterday I cancelled myself out from the addictive social network known as Facebook. This decision came to me because I fancy change, and as you get to know me more you will find I love being radical! Other reasons for this was illusion of friendship, being addictive of course and also I think Facebook is satan's work, to conclude I think its time to contribute in changing the social network landscape, and Facebook is getting boring at the top, so I want to blow up that tall pillar they sit upon, and let you new intervention take charge. PROJECT GUY FAWKES V2.

Ha I am only kidding or am I. Being political is fun and I find it exciting to find new ways of saying and doing things that is why I am in the creative business. So to think of something to take on the social giant Facebook, I guess this goal I have succeed in on destroying my addiction of Facebook is all part of a bigger aim!

In due course my nerdy side is calling me, check these two trailers out of films that could set the box office alight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=trueview-instream&v=b7yOuhI1dzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmaI1nInDOs

PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading